Monday, April 20, 2015

Another B grade movie for lifes big silver screen.....

It's Monday. Yoga tonight! I'm super excited for that. I don't know why I don't exercise on the weekends, I really should. But I'm just soooooo unmotivated sometimes. I did not get nearly enough laundry done over the weekend.

Speaking of lacking motivation, I left my coffee in the car this morning, and I'm feeling too lazy to go back and get it. So much easier to just make more, right??

I've only been up for a couple hours, but I so need a nap already. I slept okay, so not sure why I'm so tired. I wish I could sleep for a couple days straight. And my nails look like crap and I need a manicure. Anything else I can complain about? I'm actually in a perfectly good mood, but sometimes it seems like everything that can go wrong does. I just need to remind myself that everything always turns out exactly the way that it was meant to!! I may not agree or like the way it turns out, but I do have to accept it.


But the king of hearts, he always takes the queen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRxV4ffHc_U

No comments: