Saturday, April 11, 2015

I can't figure out just what to do.....

In the last 2 days, I have slept a total of 5 hours. I don't know why I can't fall asleep and stay asleep, but it super sucks! Sleeping is one of my most favorite things to do. Tonight I am going to try trazedone and see what happens. I'm going over to ZammyZou's for a movie-fest tonight. First,
C-C-W and I are going out to dinner. Then we are going over to Zam's. I have decided that I am not drinking tonight. I am hoping that way I can sleep better. Guess we shall see!

I tried to take a nap, but was unsuccessful. I spent 12 hours last night/this morning singing songs to Tabby-Wabby. She was into it for about the first 15 seconds. Then she just glared at me for the remaining 11 hours, 59 minutes and 45 seconds. I also played a lot of solitaire. And did a couple sudoku's. I often wonder if I am the only person in the universe that starts in the back of sudoku books with the super hard ones? I also read magazines from back to front. I have no idea why, I just always have. Just more of the idiosyncrasies of being me!

I think I am going to take a shower and try to figure out what I'm wearing tonight. It really shouldn't be such a hard decision, but for me getting dressed is always complicated. Do I just wear jeans and a sweatshirt? Or since I am actually going out, do I wear a dress? Nice pants and a sweater? Or jeans and a sweater? And should I wear flats? Boots? These should really not be hard choices, but sometimes I overthink! Okay, off to wash  a load of clothes and then try on 182 articles of clothing.


.......When the cause and cure is you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBczCuv_Zwc

No comments: