Sunday, April 19, 2015

So we'll just let it go, Don't be afraid to lose control, no

I went over to my dads house this morning in my pajamas and finished his property tax refund form. Then he wanted me to watch a 9/11 documentary with him. It was full of interesting theories on the conspiracy, but really, I don't want to waste any of my energy sorting it all out.

Then I came home and took a wonderful nap! It was so awesome. But now I wonder if I am going to be able to fall asleep tonight??

ZickyZou went and got pizza for dinner. It was awesome, pepperoni and black olive - my favorite. And then he even brought me home a diet coke. So very nice of him!!! Last night he actually fixed the blinker on my car after me waiting like 3 months! Yes, I'm sure I could do it  myself. And I am also sure that I could take it somewhere and get it done. It was really the principle of the situation. He's a mechanic, its his job to fix my car!!!

I'm going to spend the next 2 hours doing sudoku puzzles before I got to bed. I'm excited!!!



Because I've had The time of my life No I never felt
This way before Yes I swear it's the truth And I owe it all to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BQLE_RrTSU

No comments: