Saturday, April 04, 2015

This single minded fascination I've got ......

It's Saturday morning, and I've already been up for 3 hours. I really want to do laundry, but I don't want the neighbors to complain. They usually complain if we do laundry too early or too late. Apparently the washer and dryer vibrate through the floor boards and sound like an airplane in their bedroom. My washer and dryer are about a year old, and are quiet on my side. Not sure what to do to correct this problem, so it's easier just to run the machines between 9 am and 10 pm.

My dad just called me and said he is bringing me 5 boxes of cereal to Easter dinner because he is basically a hoarder and they expire this month. My philosophy on expiration dates: food does not know when it expires! Go by the food and not the date on the box!

I'm trying to sing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCWVuCCWqzQ to my kitty, Tabby-Wabby. But she is just not enjoying it. I'm not sure if it's my singing or her ears, but something is not working. She usually tolerates my singing pretty well, meaning she hasn't killed me yet. But today she is alternating between looking at me with her eyes closed (her sign for utter annoyance) and trying to jump onto my laptop and shut it off. That's the last song she gets from me today!!!

Do you call it love 
If you don't then what
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPfmZCTv2gM

No comments: