Monday, April 06, 2015

Woah, woah, I've had all of this life I can handle...

It's Monday!! And it's raining! Usually this would put me in a Carpenters type of music mood. But instead I'm feeling like an upbeat singalong. I have just decided that my greatest dream would be to have someone do a karaoke duet of this song with me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzigxnezaIo  Hopefully someday that dream will be realized!!

Tonight I start yoga with C-C-W!! Aside from being my best friend, she is one of my most favoritest people in the universe. I can't get over how blessed I am to have so many fantastic people in  my life! Not sure what I did to deserve it, but I appreciate every single one of them so very much!!

Yesterdays Easter dinner went phenomenally well. My sister and I got along swimmingly! And I've always wanted to use that word in a sentence! I ate Salmon, and I liked it! She also made fantastic steaks. And aside from the overcooked mushy potatoes, my potato salad was not terrible. Not like my moms, but totally edible! And for the first time in the history of the world, I took a selfie with my sister. I hate pictures, and am extremely unphotogenic (which is apparently not a word, but you get my point). And so for me to initiate a photo really goes to show what a good mood I am in!!

I have so much work to get done. I just took Friday off because I'm going to try to hang out with Zecky, who needs a better blog nickname because Zecky just looks and sounds awkward. Anyhow, we discussed drinking away all of our messes Thursday night, and that is something I am totally down with!

Yes, I know alcohol solves nothing. But a couple of bottles of wine would certainly make me temporarily forget a lot of junk!!

.....Meet me underneath that big Montana sky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2mefSW4bYw

No comments: