Saturday, April 25, 2015

Scars are souvenirs you never lose, the past is never far

Woke up at 5:00 on a Saturday morning. I've been up for an hour so now I have to decide if I should take a nap or a shower. Oh, these hard decisions!!

I woke up to a sink full of dishes. He just does not get it!!! I do not nag, and I never ask for anything. Except to not wake up to a sink full of dishes. In 17 years, that is the only thing I've ever asked for. That, and to not drive home drunk. Just those 2 things. Why is it such a battle???

I got pink sparkly shoelaces for my roller-skates. I'm so excited for tomorrow night! And tomorrow morning is Baby E's baptism. I'm also excited for that. But I have to go to the grocery store today to get stuff to make the salad that I need to bring. I also need to do another coat of nail polish at some point today. And laundry, always laundry!!

I think the princess wanted to go see a movie today, but I can't remember which one. And she won't be awake for another 5-7 hours. What a horrible life, sleeping all day! She got a new kitty and it is so little and cute. But it is also locked in her bedroom because Tabby-Wabby is just not a fan. And the world revolves around the Tabby-Monster!


And did you lose yourself way out there?
Did you get to be a star?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7it5wioGixA

No comments: