Tuesday, May 05, 2015

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.......

The princess's best friend, CH, is pregnant and having a little girl. I'm so excited, I love babies. But CH just lost her mom a couple months ago and I know how hard this is going to be for her. One of main reasons I don't have any more kids is because I'm not sure I could do it without my mom around. Well, I know I COULD do it, but I don't want to. I had the best mom in the universe, and without her advice and guidance, I just don't want to try to raise another child.

So one of my friends IRL was selling a baby swing on a Facebook garage sale site. It was a great deal, so I thought it would be perfect for CH. And, she was selling a huge box of diapers, so I bought those, too. Thank you so much for the great deals, AC!!! I stopped by her house tonight to get the items and I also got to see her adorable, smily little boy. He is just the happiest little guy ever!

CH- I am here to help you! Of course I will always babysit, but more than that, if you ever want to talk.... I've been both a young mom and someone dealing with the loss of their own mom. You'll get through this, and me and the princess will help in whatever ways we can!

Someone said something to me in passing that should not have affected me, but it sort of shook up my world a little tiny bit. Its not something that they would ever in a million years expect to have any effect on me at all,  but it was like a sharp knife in the heart. It just made me question some things that I really believed to be true. I guess I always knew that liars lie and cheaters cheat, but I've always told the truth. Always. And you lied. You didn't have to, but you did. And I have no idea why.

I'm going to go on the treadmill and run away my frustration. Well, I'm going to walk/jog/maybe run a little. =)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dltxQGr0AKQ

And I LOVE this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Y6irYBlRY

No comments: