Thursday, May 28, 2015

And just fake it if you're out of direction.....

So last night I watched my first NBA game in at least 3 years. Well, sort of. I did have to go to bed at 10:15 so I didn't see the end. I was so happy to wake up and see the final score!! I've super loved Stephen Curry since 2008 and his run to the Elite Eight. I had them going to the Sweet Sixteen, and that was a huge bracket win for me! Of course I had them losing to Wisconsin because of some misguided need to always go Big Ten.

I'm so excited to have a love of all things sports back!! I'm not sure how I lost it, and why I quit doing so many things I loved so much. If I wasn't watching a game, I would at least have some sort of sporting event on the TV in the background. I used to live for March Madness and Selection Sunday. I'm not sure if I was trying to "punish" myself by not doing things I enjoyed, or if I just truly lost myself in the depression, or if all the meds just sort of made me not care. Anyhow, I am back! Totally and completely!!

So can Golden State beat the Cavs?? My money is on LeBron, but my heart is with Steph Curry.

Ok, I think I need to investigate the pricing differences between Dish Network and Comcast. I'm so done with DirecTV. I'm so cranky about my boxes continually not working. I keep getting error messages and the boxes need to be reset. I have had the main one replaced twice. So, now I just need to figure out which company has the best pricing for the only channels I want - ESPN and BTN. I see a spreadsheet in my future!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy8HPSIFXEM

No comments: