Thursday, May 14, 2015

I need more of you, changin' my rain into sun....

It's a perfect day out, 55 degrees and sunny. I wish the weather was like this year round.

I will soon be the proud owner of a New Kids on the Block sleeping bag. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but for some reason I NEEDED it. I need to stay away from eBay! I also have a door sized poster and a complete poster book. And 22 packs of trading cards. And a lunch box. And a water bottle. I so need an intervention STAT!

I'm doing my nails tonight for 80's Glee. I'm thinking clear polished nails with fluorescent colored tips, all different colors. Or if I can't find 10 different neon colors, then I could do 5. I have to sort through my polishes.

C-C-W keeps asking me what I want to do for my birthday. I'm going to be 30-10. How do you celebrate turning 40?? 40 sounds so old!  I want to do everything and nothing all at the same time. And that probably only makes sense to me. 

We are doing a fundraiser at work for the Ronald McDonald House, and so far we have raised enough money to wear jeans every Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day, plus 2 extra days to use anytime. And for every $100 additional we raise, we get another floating jeans day. I'm not entirely sure why I'm so excited about this, I only have one pair of jeans that fit me right. But maybe its a good excuse to go shopping!!!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArwjReLirIw&index=2&list=PLyBBBocR84sHzoYV-Y_QhOOowQrL63F2I

No comments: