Friday, May 29, 2015

That kind of music just soothes the soul.....

It's Friday!! I've got a wonderful weekend of nothing planned. Tomorrow I'm going to take the Princess to get her hair cut and then we are going to the fabric store. I'm going to spend the weekend working on CH's baby blanket. I'm a little concerned because I've never actually made a blanket before, but I think I have a plan. Now I just need to get the rest of the supplies. I hope it turns out!!

I joined Weight Watchers online yesterday. I just need some accountability, and hopefully having to log everything I eat will help. But I did find out that the Vero Mango Chili suckers I've been eating a lot of are 2 points each. I wish I didn't love them so much. They are like the perfect combo of spicy and salty and sweet. I'm excited to move forward on WW. I think this will be the 187th time I've joined, but it has always worked. I just wish I was as good at maintaining as I am at losing. Maybe this will be the time that the weight loss "sticks". I guess before I make maintenance plans, I should actually lose the weight. (insert comment about horse and cart)

I painted my nails a new gel color last night. It's quite cleverly called "Raisin the Bar". I think I like it. Unlike regular nail colors, light pink colors in gel polish don't get all blotchy and dotty, for lack of a better way to describe it. I've been putting 2 coats of Pink Armor Nail Gel Polish on my nails before I do the gel polish. Pink Armor is AMAZING! And since its not a light activated gel, it makes the gel polish come off super easy. Since I've been doing it that way, I have not had to scrape off the gel. I just do the aluminum foil wrap for 15 minutes and the polish just peels right off.
Raisin the Bar:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-yMlF_xpDY

No comments: