Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday I feel better just for spite.....

It's Wednesday already! I love 4 day weeks, they go so much faster than 5 day weeks (duh!). I hit the snooze button about 47 times this morning and ended up with 20 minutes to get out the door. I made it to work with 1 minute to spare. Sometimes I am amazed by my awesomeness.

I've got a busy day ahead, I'm still trying to catch up on all my emails from last week. Then I need to tackle the ones from this week. At least the day goes fast when I have lots of work to do. For at least the past year, C-C-W and I message back and forth all day, and that makes the day so much better! Often we are just complaining about stuff, and we are VERY good complainers!

I hope she doesn't get in trouble for messaging me like ZarahZou did that one time for emailing me. Back when she had an easier job than raising 4 kids, we used to email back and forth all day. We averaged about 130 emails a day. And most of them were just smiley faces.

I've been alternating between 3 Pandora channels - RHCP, Nickleback and 80's Country. I think today may be time to mix it up a little. I think I'm going to go with Madonna for awhile. And the first song is Into the Groove. It would make me want to dance, if I could actually dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwC5xfh4nfE
And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egvraT1oBH0

No comments: