Friday, May 08, 2015

Let's not let what never was bring us down...

It's Friday! This has been a long week. But I got through all but 3 of the 7,253 stacks of paper on my desk. And today I will get through 2 more. I hope. Then I can tackle my email mess. 

The scale was my friend today as I moved down into a new weight "decade". I only need to lose 30 more pounds before May 20 when I marry Joey McIntyre! Totally doable! 30 pounds in 12 days is very realistic!!

I got my new phone yesterday. LOVE IT! Its so pretty. The only really negative is that it imported ALL of the emails from one my accounts. All 3,721. and I am sadly not exaggerating with that number. Its going to take hours to delete them all. I guess that will be my weekend project. 

I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend, but hopefully it's nothing. Sunday is mothers day, and that's always such a hard day. My mother-in-law usually plans a dinner, but I'm not really feeling it. I don't want to celebrate, I want to do Sudoku puzzles and listen to music. And spend time with  my daughter. 

I ordered a pair of pants online and the color is called "Reunion Navy". Basically it means that it is an almost blueish-green color that doesn't really match anything. I did find one shirt in my closet that will work with them, so what a great wardrobe investment I made! 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A0-2dfil88

No comments: