Monday, May 04, 2015

Swept away for a moment by chance.... And we danced, danced

For a Monday, I'm in an insanely good mood. Maybe it was all the sleep I got this weekend?? Even knowing that I have 66 emails to deal with isn't making me cranky. I hope this lasts!! Yoga tonight, but first a trip to the grocery store. The Princess has decided that she too wants to eat chicken, brown rice and broccoli. This will make cooking and shopping so much easier!! Yesterday we assembled several days worth of lunches and dinners into plastic containers and filled the fridge. I'm glad that we will all be eating healthy!

I'm so excited that I only have one meeting on my calendar for this week. I swear last week was back to back meetings all week. For someone who is a true introvert like me, meetings are hard. All of the small talk and being expected to have something to say....it is just exhausting. People assume that I am shy, but that is not the case. I am not afraid to talk to people. I excel at public speaking, and can give speeches without being scared or nervous. I did all those plays without even batting an eye. But for some reason small groups are just so hard for me.

I went to Walgreen's yesterday, and on a scale of 1 to 10, I needed this at least an 11.5:


It's a post it note purse paperweight. And it is a lovely addition to my disastrously messy office!! Because I truly needed one more thing to take up space and add to the chaos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB1Q-PfUvN0


No comments: