Monday, May 25, 2015

Turn the clock to zero honey......

I have no idea why I'm up so early on a non-work day, I stayed up pretty late last night. I've been binge watching Lost Girl on Netflix, but I wanted a break from it and was looking for a movie to watch. But then I saw the ESPN 30 for 30 doc I Hate Christian Laettner, and decided that might be fun to watch. It was really good! I so miss hating Duke!! (And Iowa!!)

I guess I was so busy hating Laettner that I never realized what an awesome college b-ball player he was. His accomplishments....wow! And I totally spaced out that he played for the Timberwolves. I still don't like him, but I have a new found respect for him and his abilities.

I'm going to spend the day doing laundry. I washed my NKOTB sleeping bag yesterday, now I just have to decide what to do with it. Its way too hot to sleep with it. I'm using my lunch box as a make up case, and its perfect for that! Maybe today I will take down the posters that are still up from 80's night.

I hope it doesn't rain today, I really want to grill. And maybe go for a walk??


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA46ZNjrzeY

No comments: