Saturday, May 30, 2015

'cause I'm just going through the emotions......

This article is one of the most hilarious and horribly true things I have ever read: http://deadspin.com/adrian-peterson-is-a-fucking-moron-1693304284 I loved loved loved Adrian Peterson. He almost replaced Moss as my all-time favorite Viking ever. Well, no one will ever replace Moss. But I did love AP! And he turned out to be such a dummyhead!!

Is it incredibly selfish for me to want him to work his crap out so that I do not have to replace my $130 jersey? I'm tired of having to buy new ones, and I don't want AP to join the ranks of my Cunningham, Culpepper, Moss and Jared Allen jerseys at the Goodwill.

I was up, showered, and dressed by 7 am on a Saturday. And so far today I have accomplished a lot. I successfully removed an adware program from my laptop. I was a bit scared to mess around in the applications folder since I'm still not entirely familiar or comfortable with the Mac operating system, but the adware is gone and I can still log onto the internet, so I didn't screw things up to bad. I've had this laptop for well over a year and have never had any virus issues, but last week somehow I picked up a couple of adware programs. But now they are gone! Yay me!!

Todays agenda includes a trip to the haircutting place, the fabric store, and Target. Tonight we are making enchiladas for dinner. And tomorrow we are making Chili. One of my most favorite childhood memories is making chili with my dad, even though he really only let me open up cans. It was still fun to help him, and in the process I learned an awesome chili recipe. I know she's not little anymore, but I hope the Princess still enjoys spending time with me cooking and that she will look back at this as time well spent. 


No comments: