Sunday, May 24, 2015

The conflicts, the craziness and the sound of pretenses falling all around.... all around

Yes, I deleted another blog post. But this time I did it for me. I need a delayed posting option, because some things are just not meant to be shared publicly. Sometimes a glass of wine at 9 am and internet access just do not mix!! To the person who commented, you are 100% right. I'm not even going to try to defend myself or justify anything, because you are right. So! Very! Right! Thank you! And I am sorry. It may not mean anything to you, but I really am sorry.

I went shopping with the Princess. And then we decided on tacos for a late lunch/early dinner. We were going to grill, but its raining on and off, and I might melt. Hopefully we will be able to grill tomorrow.

I bought the most awesomest outfit for our next 80's Glee night. Its not even been planned yet, but when you see the perfect outfit, you just have to buy it. And I can actually wash it since my dryer still works. I can't believe I actually fixed it!

This is the one of the best articles I've ever read on KG and the T-Wolves. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2421236-a-man-in-full-the-many-sides-of-kevin-garnett-the-player-who-changed-the-nba  I'm really kind of excited for the upcoming draft. I haven't watched a draft since the Timberwolves did NOT take Stephen Curry, despite my screaming at the TV for them to. I can't remember but I think they had back-to-back picks in the top ten and they took Rubio with one of them. I can't even remember who else they took, but it wasn't Curry. Curry, the all-star and 2015 MVP.

Ooooh! It was Jonny Flynn they took over Curry. He had a really good rookie year, but then he was traded I think after his second season. I wonder where he's at now?? I don't think he's playing in the NBA, but I haven't been paying very much attention to sports the past couple years. But now I'm excited about it again. And I'm going to start a countdown to Midnight Madness!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TICq2VDXk8U

No comments: