Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Well, I guess, it's a brand new day after all....

TONIGHT!!!  I am so excited for the concert tonight!! And C-C-W volunteered to drive! This means that Joey and I can toast our impending nuptials with a bottle of champagne!! I don't know how I'm going to get through the next few hours trying to work when all I want to do is sing!!!

I'm also excited that I get to help plan CH's baby shower! And I get to make chicken bow-tie pasta salad with pistachio-pesto dressing, which is pretty much my single greatest recipe invention ever!

And shoot! I just realized that I left my coffee in my car. and I have been here for over an hour so it's probably cold. Why do I continuously do that? I guess I will just make more.

I added 2 minutes to my tanning time last night, and apparently that was just enough to cause me to burn. I can't wait until I'm tan and can wear dresses! Just a couple more sessions, I think.

I got my Don't Sweat the Small Stuff workbook yesterday, so I think I'm going to work on that over my 5-day weekend. Maybe I will come back to work Monday a completely different, and better, person!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTo3N73hpPg

No comments: