Thursday, May 21, 2015

I'm not a mind reader but I'm reading the signs......

The concert last night was one of the best nights ever! No, I didn't actually get to marry Joey McIntyre. We have decided to postpone that until after the next time they come here. C-C-W and I devised an epic plan for the next concert. Sorry, I can't share it, but I don't want anyone to steal it. Its LITERALLY our BEST! PLAN! EVER! For real! And we have had a ton of good schemes and plans.  This one is the best!!

NKOTB puts on a killer show. They know that the 40 year old women (and the 29 year old me) are in the audience to hear the old songs, and they play the best ones. I got tons of compliments on my Joey shirt and my shoes. And I peed in the mens bathroom not once, but twice. While men were in there. It was the most hilarious thing ever. Maybe because I was a bit tipsy. lol

Most of my pictures turned out terribly. I super suck at taking pics. But heres Joey, and yes, he was pointing at me:

I checked my work email and there are a couple things I'm going to have to deal with, but at least I can handle them in my pajamas on my couch in my Joey t-shirt. I really don't want to get dressed all day, but there is a part of me that would really like to shower and go to the grocery store to get stuff to grill hamburgers for dinner. These dilemmas, I swear.!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC8N9WywIqY

No comments: