Saturday, May 16, 2015

I know it's like trying to turn around on a one way street.....

I slept for 12 & 1/2 hours last night, and it was AWESOME! And now I have to clean my house for tonight. The Princess did a lot of it, but now I've got to finish it and get it set up. I have a ton of NKOTB posters to hang up!! And I still have to buy ice and I want to pre-make the mac & cheese this morning so I just have to throw it in the oven tonight. I love that I have friends wonderful and dorky enough to have a "Glee Club" with me, and that they are willing and wanting to sing out loud!! I know I really can't sing well, but they have never complained or laughed at me! And I love that!

I woke up thinking about a super greasy, high calorie delicious breakfast. But then I weighed myself and saw I lost 2.5 more pounds and decided I'd go with cereal and a banana. I'm getting so much better at making good choices!!

I need to pull out my New Kids video dvd because I think I'm going to have that playing tonight while we eat dinner and get drunk enough to sing! Josie gave me the dvd before one of the concerts we went to together. We've gone to 3 or 4, and I feel super bad that I didn't even think to invite her this time. We were best friends back in 2010, and I'm not sure what happened. Nothing dramatic, no fight, we just grew apart I guess. And I'm sad about it.

I'm now singing NKOTB to Tabby-Wabby and apparently she is not a fan. My poor cat is probably so traumatized by my solo concerts. But she does not need to lay right in front of me, she could go lay on the other couch. So maybe she enjoys it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivu2ktfompc

No comments: