Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I don't care what consequence it brings, I have been a fool for lesser things.....

It's Wednesday! The middle of the week, and just a few short days away from 80's Glee. And one week away from the wedding of my dreams!! JOEY!!! Both of these events are going to be SO! MUCH! FUN! It's been almost 2 years since I've seen NKOTB. The last time was July 2013. It was right in the middle of "Cabin Time", so I had to drive 2 hours home super hungover, go to the concert, and then drive 2 hours back to the cabin afterwards. Totally worth it!

I'm putting together the lyrics and playlist for Saturday and am having trouble narrowing it down to a reasonable number of songs. I want to sing everything! I got a lot of input from the other Glee'ers, but I also want to add so many songs. This party is going to end up lasting 52 hours with all the songs I want to sing.

There's a bake sale at work today. I just went and made a donation in exchange for NOT being able to buy anything. I hope they abide by my wishes and don't let me buy anything. I do not need any of the yummy cookies and bars. This is going to be hard, but I really don't want to eat anything with 11,000 calories. The princess made some Lucky Charms bars, and they look so good. I hope they sell.

I have a 3 day work week next week. I'm taking off Thursday and Friday for the wedding and honeymoon. Joey better come through for me!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XgQhMPeEQ

And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSq4B_zHqPM

No comments: