Friday, May 22, 2015

We may lose and we may win, though we will never be here again.....

Today is one of my favorite holidays, Pedi-Eve. Thats the night before a pedi-playdate with ZarahZou. I'm so excited to get a pedicure, I think its been at least a month since I got one. Why do I wait so long??

I'm trying to decide how to spend the day. A part of me is leaning towards pajamas and Netflix, but another part wants to find motivation to go tanning and for a walk. And then there is the fact that my kitchen needs to be cleaned. And I sort of want to paint my nails. So many options!!!

Currently there is a Tabby-Wabby laying on my keyboard. That makes it incredibly difficult to type. I asked her to move, but she glared at me. Apparently in my way is her favorite spot to hang out.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhH3mRkKDX8

No comments: