Saturday, May 02, 2015

Next time I see you, I'm giving you a high five.....

 Well, B is safe and sound in California. I did find a great way to stop the princess from crying at the airport yesterday and make her feel not so sad. She is so lucky I'm her mom! So lucky! Lol. I told her when we were walking into the airport that if she started to cry I was going to start to singing out loud. And when she inevitably got teary, I started singing. So she had to smile and laugh. This happened three times. When we were in the car, she thanked me for cheering her up, so it was a good plan. So then I took her shopping because really, shopping fixes everything. And she will be with B again in a few months and it will be her who has to sing to stop me from crying!!

I'm so excited that the 7th season of Son of Anarchy is on Amazon Prime!! I love Jax!! and I love the show. Even though I know how it's going to end, I'm still excited to watch. I'm going to try to not binge watch it so I can make it last longer. But that's going to be so hard!!

I really need another pedicure. I have a pedi play date with ZarahZou on the 23rd, but I may need to get one before then. Can you ever really have too many pedicures??

'cause hugs are overrated, just FYI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8JUvbJekM88

No comments: