Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I picked you up and put you back on solid ground.....

Today is a Tuesday that feels like a Monday. But at least it's a 4 day work week. And I have over 100 emails to deal with and I haven't even checked my voice mail yet. I'm scared to because I had 47 missed calls. It's going to be a busy day. At least I remembered to bring my coffee in from the car!

Yesterday I had my dad and brother over for dinner. I grilled hamburgers and they were super good. I even grilled the onions. I was thinking that I didn't really accomplish much over my 5 day weekend, but then I remembered that I fixed my dryer and got all caught up on laundry. I cleaned my kitchen, I spent a lot of time with my daughter. I started the Don't Sweat the Small Stuff workbook. Really, I had an excellent weekend. 

I painted my nails a new color called Hi Ho Silver. Its a silvery glitter color, and I really don't like it. But its a gel color so I'm stuck with it for at least a week. It would be a really good color for just the tips over either a hot pink or dark purple. But I have a couple new colors and I want to use one of them next. Maybe I will do that this weekend. 

I'm taking a break from chicken and brown rice since I got a super good deal on WW Smart Ones dinners. I know I shouldn't really eat them because of all the sodium, but I am so sick of cauliflower. I will go back to the chicken thing next week. 


No comments: