Friday, May 15, 2015

Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you......

It's going to be a fabulous Friday! I'm back to being myself and liking myself, and I'm so happy for that. And by myself, I mean me both prior to my most recent lapse in judgement and prior to the whole 2010 b.s. that nearly ruined me. I'm good and I'm happy! And I'm finally not just saying that to try and convince myself it's true. I really feel it!

I'm over the hurt and confusion, and I'm over YOU! And by you, I do not mean Joey McIntyre. Joey, we are still so getting married next week.

I'm going to spend the day having an NKOTB concert in  my office to get ready for next week. I'm so glad I have the privacy to sing out loud uninterrupted! But then by the same token, what other adult that has their own office cranks up New Kids on the Block and sings along??? I'm certainly my own person!

Time to get some work done so I can get out of here at 2:30!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m02-RHN_hQE

No comments: