Sunday, May 17, 2015

Wish you well, I cannot stay, You deserve an award for the role that you played.....

Last nights 80's Glee event was awesome. It was our best Glee event ever!! C-C-W and I had a little dance party to NKOTB. I don't dance. I'm worse at dancing than singing, and I sing terribly! But it was so much fun. I have the best friends ever!

I'm pretty sure I still might be drunk. We passed a bottle of Fireball around taking shots to the late great Michael Hutchence. And to Inxs. And to Tabby-Wabby for being a cat. Pretty much everything got a shot dedicated to it. I really should know better than to drink Fireball, especially after the disaster that was St. Patricks Day. I just never learn, do I?

Speaking of disasters, I accidentally sent a very, very, very inappropriate text to my daughters friend. I really should not have my phone when I'm drinking!! "oops, sorry, wrong person" just can't undo the nature of this particular text. All I can do is LMAO. I mean, really, why do I make such stupid mistakes?? And then when I finally got the text to the right person, I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm going to spend the day on the couch watching Netflix. And I have to do a couple loads of laundry.  I decided that tomorrow when I get home from work I'm going to take apart my dryer and see if its the belt that needs replacing. I hope its something easy like that because I decided that I don't really want to buy a new dryer when this one is still relatively newish. I'm so indecisive.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDeiovnCv1o

And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyFzpBAZICc

No comments: