Wednesday, May 06, 2015

You're the reason why I sing this song....

I'm counting down to the New Kids on the Block concert on the 20th and the night I FINALLY become Mrs. Joey McIntyre! Joey, it's been 25 years!! After that long Joey, you owe me! I'm so excited to go see them with C-C-W. This will be the first time she gets to experience NKOTB with me. I hope she can handle me screaming like a 12 year old girl!!! We are in section 114, row 6, which are AWESOME seats. I'm so excited!!

Today I am going to clear one pile of the massive piles of paperwork on my desk. That is my goal, and I'm staying here until its done! I want to go tanning after work, so hopefully I can get through it quickly so I can get out of here.

OOOHH!! There is a sale at the Coach Outlet online! I hope I can find what I'm looking for! As a gift for someone, because I can't really justify buying myself another Coach. Plus I really think I want a D&B for my next handbag.

To YOU: I'm sorry, too. I also hope maybe someday we can be friends again. You are a beautiful person and I will forever be grateful for the changes in me you helped to inspire. I'm happier with myself than I have been in a very long time. I have running and writing back, and I missed both of those things so much. And they are here to stay! If you ever want to talk or need anything, you know where I am. And you have an open invitation to stop by my house anytime ever without even calling first!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbIEwIwYz-c

No comments: