Saturday, May 09, 2015

You can feel bad if it makes you feel better......

I woke up super early for a Saturday morning, but since I went to bed at 7:30, that kind of makes sense. I slept straight through until 5:30 am. I love sleep soooooo much! But now I've got to get up and get my day started. I'm going to go garage saleing (or is it saling? or does it matter since I'm making up the word?) with the Princess and her friend CH. It will be so much fun shopping for baby stuff!!

Last night C-C-W came over for dinner and we ordered pizza. It has been so long since I've ordered pizza, at least a month! lol For a long time we were ordering pizza at least once a week, usually twice. But ever since I started the chicken & brown rice diet, we've had pizza so much less. I really missed it! And C-C-W is so nice. She brought me a couple bottles of wine. I think tonight I will drink one. Or maybe both. We'll see how the day goes. I just love her to pieces and I'm so glad she's my friend! Not because she brought me wine, but because she's so nice and she makes me laugh!

I love love love the auto play option on youtube. I had no idea that Patty Loveless and George Jones did this song as a duet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17i77wh730&list=PLehGdj7AH-dhmfCqj64-M7GZp_ZDGch6v&index=4 and it is fantastic!! I love finding new songs and new versions of songs!!!

Ok, time to shower and get dressed and start this day!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6qfOdET2KA

And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eopNLWRW0IM&list=PLehGdj7AH-dhmfCqj64-M7GZp_ZDGch6v

No comments: