Monday, May 18, 2015

Stars have their moment and then they die.....

It's another Monday, but not just any Monday. It's only 3 work shifts until I see NKOTB and marry Joey McIntyre!! I'm so excited for the concert. I haven't taken down the posters I hung up in my living room for Glee night. I want to leave them up forever!

I'm thinking I may skip yoga tonight and go tanning and then tear apart my dryer. And hopefully go to bed early.

I feel like I should be listening to the New Kids today, but I'm sort of in a Nick Cave kind of mood. maybe I will finish off this album and then switch over to something not quite so dark and gloomy.

I have a 3 day work week!!! And I have absolutely nothing planned for Thursday and Friday, and I'm so happy about that. Saturday night I have movie night at ZammyZou's. I think I might call Becky and see if she wants to hang out one night. Yes, I think I will.

Okay, off to start my Monday work day!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNCArPzIbBQ

No comments: