Saturday, May 23, 2015

Only when I stop to think about it....

It's Pedi-Playdate Day!!! Yay!! Not only do I get a pedicure, I also get to have lunch with ZarahZou! And we are going to Bakers Square, which means a honey mustard club pita, pretty much one of the greatest foods ever!

All of my favorite restaurants are my favorites based on some kind of sauce or dip. I love Bakers Square for the honey mustard, Famous Dave's for the Sweet & Zesty BBQ Sauce, el toro for the white  dip......

The new belt for my dryer came in the mail yesterday. And I successfully installed it and my dryer now works!!! Yay me!! It was a messy, bloody endeavor, but so worth it to do it myself. Well, the Princess did help me. I cut myself 3 times, the pulley thing that the belt needs to be wrapped around is way far behind the drum, and there are lots of sharp things back there. And holy lint!! So I also had to clean out the inside of the dryer. I did end up with an extra screw when I was done putting it back together, so its possible the entire dryer could collapse. But I think it'll be okay!

My younger sister called me last night. She actually almost gave me a compliment when she told me that in the 5 Facebook pictures where I'm smiling, I'm really pretty. Obviously if she was saying something nice about me she was clearly drunk! Nobody ever calls me pretty. Well, that one guy who said I was prettier than Audrey Hepburn, but then he had to go and break my heart in 17 places.  Anyhow, I've pretty much accepted that my fate is to be cute, not pretty. And adorable, not beautiful. If I had a dollar for ever person that has called me cute or adorable this past week, I'd have at least $7.  But cute is for kittens and babies wearing bows. I wonder if I'm the only one in the universe to ever burst into tears after being called cute? Because that actually did happen last week.

Ok, time to finish getting ready because I have to leave in a few minutes. Pedi Time!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ekz_CSBVg

No comments: