Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Cause you know I love the players, And you love the game.....

I almost didn't go to yoga last night, but I'm so glad I did. I'm getting more and more flexible, which is super awesome! I was so tired, and it would have been so easy to skip it. I need to remember to remind myself that doing things like this are good for me, and I always feel better afterwards!

Last night I had a horrible dream that I was on a road trip with 2 of my sisters and it was like 4 in the morning and we needed to keep driving. We stopped at a gas station to get coffee, but when we went to the machine the cashier told us that the coffee machine didn't work. Then she offered us glasses and told us we could have a free pop. But the only pop choices were Sprite, 7-Up, Root Beer and Orange. What do they all have in common? NO CAFFEINE! And this is my life! LMAO

I decided yesterday that I need to get a new phone. My home button doesn't work and it is getting more and more annoying. Unfortunately since the phone I have is only a year and a half old, I can't really justify an upgrade. So I'm thinking my next phone will be a lateral move. I have an iPhone 5c, and I'm thinking of getting a gold 5s. I never really pictured myself as an iPhone fanatic, but I really do love my phone. Its not a Blackberry, but will I ever love a phone as much as I loved that one??


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

No comments: