Tuesday, May 12, 2015

You know that I have from the start......

I finished the Don't Sweat the Small Stuff book last night. I'm going to reread it because I want to highlight some parts and take notes and make lists of all the things I want to/need to work on. I think it may be hard to "love everyone, even the people who don't deserve it", but I'm committed. I'm committed to the concept and I know I can get there.

Saturday night is our 80's Glee event. I'm so excited, I love 80's clothes and hair. And I have a fantastic menu planned, I'm going with homemade mac & cheese and chicken fingers. And I think the Princess is making some cute little cupcakes. Otherwise I may make some Snickerdoodles because C-C-W has never had them and didn't even believe they were a real thing.

I'm currently bidding on a New Kids on the Block sleeping bag on ebay. Because this is something I so really need! I bought a bunch of posters to decorate for Saturday. And I may or may not have bought a shirt that says "Hello, my name is Mrs. Joey McIntyre".

Tonight I need to go to the grocery store. Tomorrow we are having a bake sale fundraiser and I need to create something to bring in. I'm leaning towards some kind of rice krispy bars, maybe Lucky Charms? I'm hoping I will get inspired once I start making my shopping list. I also need to get some fluorescent nail polish. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my nails, but I want them to be bright but also something I can wear to work. All these decisions......


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iol0B-clFFM

No comments: